Scottsdale Legacy LED Canopy Luminaire – Light
Scottsdale Legacy LED Canopy Luminaire Light
LSI’s Scottsdale Legacy fixture family is designed for illuminating gas canopies, with mounting heights of 10’ or greater. CRUS is the lowest profile gas canopy luminaire on the market(less than 3/4″). The driver housing is located above the gas canopy. This attractive fixture is available in multiple lumen packages with two unique optical distributions to meet most requirements. With its high performance LED optics, this fixture family delivers outstanding performance in new or retrofit applications
- Ultra-slim 11/16” profile die cast housing with powder coated finish.
- Symmetric optics mounted behind a clear flat tempered glass lens.
- Standard color is white and is finished with LSI’s DuraGrip polyester powder coat process. DuraGrip withstands extreme weather changes without cracking or peeling.
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 55°C (-40°F to 131°F) ambient operating temperature. (Varies based on lumen package and mounting style see performance data for specifics.)
- Optical System
- Features a mid-power, high brightness, high efficiency LED; 5000K color temperature, 80 CRI (nominal).
- Symmetric distribution.
- Six Lumen Packages: 5,000, 9,000, 10,000, 13,000, 18,000 and 22,000 Lumens.
- Minimum 60,000 to 100,000 hours depending upon the ambient temperature of the installation location (see performance data for specifics.)
- Universal voltage power supply, 120-277 VAC, 50/60 HZ and 347-480 VAC, 50/60 HZ input.
- Meets Buy American Act requirements.
- Made in America by LSI Industries Inc.
- Wattage Range: 38 – 152
- Efficacy Range: (LPW) 114 -156
- Weight lbs(kg): 23 (10.4)
- Warranty: LSI LED fixtures carry a 5-year warranty (contact your LSI representative for extended warranty options.)
- Available in the standard color: White, Bronze, Black