Scottsdale Legacy LED Surface Mount Canopy Luminaire – Light
Scottsdale Legacy LED Surface Mount Canopy Luminaire Light
The Surface Mount fixture can be direct, suspended or mounted to sloped surfaces. With an attractive 2 x 2 surface mount box and mounting options for flat, sloped or suspended, the Surface Mount is designed for easy installation. Applications such petroleum station, auditoriums, showrooms, airports and warehouses are ideal. It can have a clear or diffused flat lens. Electrical components are housed in a shallow 4½” 2×2 fabricated wrapper, which easily mounts to most hard ceilings. From a safety perspective, latches are employed to prevent the optical unit from accidentally falling, during installation or servicing.
- Symmetric optics mounted behind a clear flat tempered glass lens.
- Standard color is white and is finished with LSI’s DuraGrip polyester powder coat process. DuraGrip withstands extreme weather changes without cracking or peeling.
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 55°C (-40°F to 131°F) ambient operating temperature. (Varies based on lumen package and mounting style see performance data for specifics.)
- Optical System
- Features mid-power, high brightness, high efficiency LED; 5000K color temperature, 80 CRI (nominal).
- Symmetric distribution.
- Six Lumen Packages: 5,000, 9,000, 10,000, 13,000, 18,000 and 22,000 Lumens.
- Minimum 60,000 to 100,000 hours depending upon the ambient temperature of the installation location (see performance data for specifics.)
- Universal voltage power supply, 120-277 VAC, 50/60 HZ and 347-480 VAC, 50/60 HZ input.
- Meets Buy American Act requirements.
- Wattage Range: 38 – 152
- Efficacy Range: (LPW) 114 -156
- Weight: lbs(kg) 23 (10.4)
- Manufactured by: LSI Industries Inc.
- Warranty: LSI LED fixtures carry a 5-year warranty (contact your LSI representative for extended warranty options.)
- Available in the standard color: White